Maldives, the sunny side of life is blessed with sunshine for the better part of a year. Similar to all tropical countries they encounter two monsoon seasons. When is the best time to travel to Maldives? Is all year round I would say.
Maldives is the smallest of the South Asian countries. A true paradise in all its forms. Maldives is located in the Indian Ocean, situated in the Arabian Sea. Malé is the capital and most populated city, traditionally called the “King’s Island” for its central location. A chain of 26 atolls approximately 1200 islands make the Maldives, it is the country where the sands are white, the water are crystal clear, and the smiles are as warm as the country. Tourism is a key contributor to the economy of the Maldives. What is Mali ,Maldives Honeymoon Packages dives all about Sun, Sea & Sand.
PARADISE ISLAND RESORT AND SPA
· Assistance at the airport by Hotel’ representatives
· Welcome drinks on arrival
· A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room.
· Tea /Coffee making facilities (1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
· Free WIFI in all rooms
· Gymnasium (excluding personal trainer)
· Land sports includes; Badminton, Snooker/ Billiards, Table Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Squash, Sauna, Steam bath, Daylight Tennis, Basketball, Jacuzzi (excluding coach and instructors)
· Windsurfing and canoeing
· Free drinking water at meal times served by glass
Tourists are issued free 30 days visa on arrival. Do bring a copy of your hotel voucher, return air tickets and passport valid 06 months from date of departure. Once you land in Velana International Airport unlike other destinations, you walk to the immigration. You stand in queue, hand over documents, get your visa stamped and collect your luggage.